If you were in a spring sport or for any other reason, were not able to start with our early group, you still can! Mail your registration, so you can join us on the water! (see below).
Meet at the Long Lake Launch, New Brighton, 5:30 - 7 p.m.
Wear waterproof shoes or wool socks and shoes you can get wet (the water will still be VERY cold). Bring warm extra dry, clothes. Bring lifejacket (if you have) and water bottle.
Contact us if you want to paddle, but can't make it June 1. Looking forward to seeing you there!
9. Find a sport you fall IN LOVE with!
8. Master a tippy, fast racing canoe
7. Master a tippy, fast racing kayak
6. Eat tons and still get buff
5. Work on your tan
4. Travel to cool places
3. Enjoy the great out-of-doors
2. Win medals & other great prizes
1. Meet interesting people of all ages