Mail your registration, join us on the water! (see below)
Meet at the Long Lake Launch, New Brighton, 5:30 - 7 p.m.
Bring lifejacket (if you have) and water bottle.
Wear waterproof shoes or wool socks and shoes you can get wet (the water will still be VERY cold).
Bring warm extra dry, clothes.
Looking forward to seeing you there! Contact us if you want to paddle, but can't make the first practice.
9. Find a sport you fall IN LOVE with!
8. Master a tippy, fast racing canoe
7. Master a tippy, fast racing kayak
6. Eat tons and still get buff
5. Work on your tan
4. Travel to cool places
3. Enjoy the great out-of-doors
2. Win medals & other great prizes
1. Meet interesting people of all ages