Thank you to all Long Lake Lap volunteers and participants. We had our largest race ever! Our Little Falls, MN, paddling friends and many others joined us for a fun-filled, beautiful, sunny day on Long Lake. Thanks for coming! Go to Long Lake Lap Race for results.
Mondays and Tuesdays, 5:30 - 7:30 p.m.
Long Lake Boat Launch, New Brighton
See below for more information;
contact us if you want to paddle.
Looking forward to seeing you on the water!
Top 10 Reasons to join RCBC:
10. Make great new friends!
9. Find a sport you fall IN LOVE with!
8. Master a tippy, fast racing canoe
7. Master a tippy, fast racing kayak
6. Eat tons and still get buff
5. Work on your tan
3. Enjoy the great out-of-doors
2. Win medals & other great prizes
1. Meet interesting people of all ages
To join the MN tradition of canoe racing --
1) Read the handbook (all files below)
2) Complete the registration and liability waiver
3) Send completed forms and check to RCBC
Email Judi Mikolai, Executive Director
Looking for a way to help?
We accept donations of used canoes and kayaks. If you have a boat
collecting dust or killing grass in your backyard,
consider donating it to us. Click here for more information.