Check us out - the Rice Creek Boat Club (RCBC) - at our Information and Registration meeting
Tuesday, April 7, from 7 – 8 p.m. at the Hansen Park Neighborhood Center.
You get to canoe and kayak with other teens. Anyone can paddle. You'll learn to go faster and tire less
from some of MN's best paddlers. RCBC is open to anyone from the Metro area and practices on Long Lake in New
Brighton. It’s fabulous summer cross-training for any sport - you get in shape without even realizing it!
9. Find a sport you fall IN LOVE with!
8. Master a tippy, fast racing canoe
7. Master a tippy, fast racing kayak
6. Eat tons and still get buff
5. Work on your tan
4. Travel to cool places
3. Enjoy the great out-of-doors
2. Win medals & other great prizes
1. Meet interesting people of all ages